2016 Forest River Georgetown
$82,995Check value with NADA
The GMC MotorHome: A forgotten '70s relic becomes a 21st-century collectible.
Make sure to obtain proper coverage prior to driving your new RV off the dealer lot.
Experience the open road with this like-new 2016 Forest River Georgetown 329DS Class A Motorhome for sale, as Forest River RVs are affordable and valued highly in the motorhome community.
This RV offers plenty of room for friends and family for all trips near and far. Camping is so easy with this RV: just park, set the automatic leveling jacks and pop out the 2 slides in less than 5 minutes.
There are thousands $ in luxury/convenience/safety upgrades including front, rear and steering stabilizers, automatic hydraulic jack levelers and incredible indoor and outdoor entertainment systems. The tow package allows you to tow your boat, small car or other accessory. An optional 2015 Chevy Sonic is available for an additional $10,000 to tow behind.
The optional Sonic has been outfitted with Blue Ox base plate, Alpha tow bar, RVibrak2, safety cables, emergency brake cable. The braking and lighting systems of the Sonic are fully integrated with the motorhome.
With only 12,000 miles on the Ford Triton V-10 motor, this motorhome has been barely used and immaculately maintained. It has a specialized Duratain coating that keeps the exterior looking like it just came off the showroom floor.
This RV was designed for maximum luxury and ease of use, and for as little as $82,995 for a class A motorhome, you won’t have to make any compromises. The original purchase price with add-ons was over $125,000 two years ago, making this one of the best deals available for a class A in the Pacific Northwest!
Everything about this beautiful motorhome is fantastic. The large electric awning with LED lighting system, outdoor music system and outdoor TV will help you make magical memories when you are gathering around the campfire, picnicking or tailgating.
As you step inside, you’ll instantly feel at home. You’ll love the atmosphere, as it simultaneously gives the warmth of home while still maintaining that wonderful sense of luxury that you’ll love. You will be able to kick back and relax at the end of a long day of adventure, or enjoy a delicious meal at the dream dinette with your family.
With such a comfortable living space, it could easily be defined as a traveling home with long-lasting durability and performance.
The interior is just stunning!
On days when the weather has stopped the outdoor activities, you can enjoy the 32″ Bedroom TV or 40” TV in the kitchen area, while your kids will absolutely love the DVD Player in the pull-down bed. This cozy area will give them their own space to hang out in, and will allow you to relax as well, knowing they each have their own space, as the motorhome allows a sleeping capacity of 8 people.
Let’s talk about luxury. In addition to all of the living space it affords, Forest River never skimps on the luxurious features it offers in their class A motorhomes. You’ll never want to return from a camping vacation when you’ve relaxed in such a comfortable, luxurious space. These luxury/convenience/safety features include:
- Duratain Exterior Coating: (4 years remaining on coverage from 10/2018) Easy Clean, Undercoating, Fade Protection and Black Streak Protection
- Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink
- Deluxe Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Flush Solid Surface Covers
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet w/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Fantastic Fan in Kitchen
- Brandy Maple Cabinets
- Remote/Heated Driver and Passenger Mirrors
- Couch with Pullout Bed and Retractable Foot Rests
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave
- Full Size Residential Frigidaire Stainless Steel Refrigerator with Water Filter/IceMaker and Water Dispenser
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Dual Control Shower Faucet
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
- Medicine Cabinet
- Shower Skylight
- One-piece Fiberglass Shower
- C-Pap Outlet near Queen Size Bed
- Touch Driver/Passenger Reclining Swivel Bucket Seats
- 8 Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Driver/Passenger Map Lights
- Automatic Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Rear and Side Vision Camera with Monitor and Defroster Fans
- ICC Flash Switch
- Blue Tooth Backup Camera
- Power Front Sunshades and Manuel Side Shades
- Steering Stabilizer
- Front Stabilizer
- Rear Stabilizer
- Mud & Rock Flap
- Rug Pads in All Compartments
- Onan 5.5 Marquis Generator (275 hours)
- 13.5 Ducted A/C with heat strips (Rear)
- 13.5 Ducted A/C with heat strips (Main)
- 82 gal Fresh Water Capacity
- 41 gal Black Water Capacity
- 41 gal Grey Water Capacity
- 6 gal LP Gas Water Heater with DSI Water Filtration System (1 micron)
- Queen Bed (3/4 Walkaround) in Master
- Side Cameras
- Outside Entertainment Center
- Cable TV Jacks
- One Piece Windshield
- LED Tailights
- Three Step Electric Entry
- Outside Shower
- Mud Flaps
- Power Main Awning
- 30” Entrance Door
- HD TV Antenna
- 22.5” Tires with Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Full Body Paint
- Carpet Free Stepwell
ConditionExcellent / Like-New
RV Buyer's Tools
Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500. Get your fast and easy quote today. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info