2017 Forest River Flagstaff
$15,922Check value with NADA
I recap this year's expo highlighting a market for enthusiasts who use their vehicles to combine off-roading with camping.
High WallKiss the campground bath house goodbye.
Welcome to the Flagstaff High Wall Series. We have designed this series for the camping family who wants the refinement of larger vacationing units in a light-weight camper. Ample counterspace, upgraded appliances, convenient pull-up curtains providing a wide view of the surroundings and tasteful interiors make this camper a gorgeous option to experience.
Features may included:
- Toylok Mounted Locking System
- Heated Mattress
- Metal Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Solar Panel Prep. The Zamp 40 amp. portable solar panel shown is sold separately.
- Water Pump with Filter
- Outside Grill with Work Table
- Add-a-Room with Privacy Panels
- Power Lift
- Crank Down Stabilizer Jack
- Easy Glide Scissorpole Bed Supports
- Beautiful Hardwall Shower with a residential-style flush toilet complete with 12-gallon black and gray water holding tank and monitor pane
- Hanging Wardrobe
- Outside Shower
- AM/FM Stereo with CD Player
- Easy Opening Deluxe Pull-up Curtains
- Double Entry Step
- Black Water Hose Storage
- LED Bunk Light
Vehicle History Report
RV Buyer's Tools
Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500. Get your fast and easy quote today. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info