New 2022 Winnebago View 24D
The GMC MotorHome: A forgotten '70s relic becomes a 21st-century collectible.
Make sure to obtain proper coverage prior to driving your new RV off the dealer lot.
Each year at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Navions in all of North America.
The all new View and Navion 24D has been restyled and includes the innovative fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 chassis with all new contemporary European styling! With new upscale details throughout, the View and Navion offer the freedom to live large in a compact coach. Combining freedom with comfort, this vehicle has been completely redesigned inside and out for an unparalleled Class C experience.
The 24D features an even longer full wall slide than previous years with a large 36 inch depth, dinette and a powered Murphy + bed with euro style design support system and gel mattress.
The 24D also includes a 10 cubic foot compressor driven double door 12V refrigerator and freezer! Replenishing the RV batteries are dual 100 watt solar panels, 200 total, which are also expandable! New is a 2,000 watt inverter to power household appliances!
The SuperShell Sleeper Deck provides premium thermal and acoustic insulation, making the front bunk more comfortable than ever before.
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
The new View and Navion are powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1. 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
4. Tilt and telescoping steering
5. MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinters multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
6. MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
7. New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons: touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
8. Heated and powered front seats, with three memory settings, for two drivers and a convenient swivel seat mode
9. Thermotronic automatic climate control
10. Leather wrapped steering wheel with multi touch controls of the MBUX and cluster
11. Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
12. Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
13. Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
14. Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travels, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
15. Rearview camera monitoring system
16. Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
17. LED High Performance Headlights improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the vehicles overall aesthetic with a sleek optional front end design
18. Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
19. Comfortable extended seating for those even with 34 inch inseams
20. Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb
21. Industry leading 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission
22. Factory installed 5,000 lb towing package with 7 blade bargeman wiring and 500 lb vertical tongue weight
So many things come standard in the View and Navion but this factory fresh 24D from Lichtsinn RV includes the following factory installed options:
1. CumminsOnan 3,200 watt QuietDiesel generator, which efficiently sips fuel off of the top three quarters of the main fuel tank at only 0.3 gallon per hour
2. Lithium ion battery upgrade package
3. Front Ultrafabrics Primera cab seats to blend with the main living area in the same pallet collection with cab seat cushions for a more residential feel
4. Home entertainment upgrade, with wireless JBL sound bar and Sony Smart Blu Ray player with WiFi router for streaming your favorite apps
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 30 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
3. 12.2 gallon LP capacity
4. Truma AquaGo on demand hot water heater with recirculation pump
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 ft, with integrated LED lighting
8. Dual lithium RV batteries, replenished with dual 100 watt, 200 watts total yet expandable if needed, Zamp solar, while the coach is in transit or when using shore line power or the generator
Missing an Option Youre Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more! See common View add-ons HERE.
Vehicle History Report
- RV ID300350348
- Stock Number72224DS
- SubcategoryClass C
- Mileage18 miles
- Exterior ColorStellar Premium Deluxe Paint
- Leveling JacksNo
- Self ContainedNo
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
- Interior ColorHarmony Beige with Walnut High Gloss Tecnoform Italian Cabinetry
RV Buyer's Tools
Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500. Get your fast and easy quote today. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info