New 2023 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26T
The GMC MotorHome: A forgotten '70s relic becomes a 21st-century collectible.
Make sure to obtain proper coverage prior to driving your new RV off the dealer lot.
Call for Our Best No Hassle Sales Price! (Compliant with Winnebagos Online Pricing Policy) Now equipped with the new safety enhanced 7.3 litre Ford V8 chassis! The new nimble on the go length 2023 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 26T, in a high line class C touring coach, with two slide outs, a walkaround queen bed, sofa bed, and large U lounge dining area!
Now loaded with many standard features that were previously optional, there is no better way to jump into or continue your RV lifestyle than in a Winnebago Minnie Winnie and its twin, the Winnebago Spirit. Not only is it built to Winnebagos legendary construction standards that feature SuperStructure construction unlike any other RV manufacturer, it includes standard features such LED lighting, USB charging ports, and a large basement storage area.
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain:
1. New Ford 7.3 litre dual valve free breathing V8. This is the premium rated engine calibration and not the optional downgraded economy 7.3 litre V8 used by other competing manufacturers offering 10% less power. This new V8 engine is 30 lbs lighter and 20% smaller than previous V10s, and will offer better fuel economy
2. 468 lb ft of torque or power
3. 350 hp
4. TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability. This configuration allows the coach to operate at lower RPMs while maintaining set speeds, offering better fuel economy. Neutral idle allows for lower RPMs and better fuel economy
5. Twin I beam front suspension for a solid foundation and weight dispersion
6. The new Ford V8 chassis also now provides for the following new safety enhancements:
a. Adaptive Cruise Control employs both radar and camera technology to set a cruise speed and distance from the vehicle in front of you, an especially helpful feature in slow traffic conditions. When traffic ahead slows, you automatically do as well; when it picks back up, you can resume your present speed and distance
b. Active distance alert maintains your distance to the vehicle ahead of you and adjusts itself based on the movement of the vehicle ahead
c. Forward collision warning alerts you if it senses a potential collision, displays a flash in the instrument cluster and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake
d. Lane departure warning uses a camera mounted behind the windshield to scan road lane markings and detects an unintended lane departure during the day or night. When activated this alerts you in the display and provides audible warning.
e. Driver alert recognizes repeated lane departures as a sign of fatigue and issues visual and audio alerts that its time to pull over and take a break
f. Automatic emergency braking provides an audio alert, displays in the instrument cluster, and precharges and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake
g. Post impact braking can potentially lessen the severity of a secondary collision by automatically applying moderate brake pressure when an initial collision event is detected
h. Electronic stability control senses when you begin to lose traction and automatically applies selective braking to help prevent your vehicle from sliding and skidding
i. Traction control applies selective braking to keep your wheels from excessively spinning and helps maintain traction
j. Hill start assist activates the anti lock brakes for up to two seconds as you transition your foot from the brake to the accelerator
k. Tire pressure monitoring system
l. Automatic headlamp activation and automatic high beam control
m. Driver monitoring
n. Remote keyless entry
o. Airbag cutoff, passenger side
7. Three point safety belts and dual front airbags
8. Factory installed 7,500 lb tow package with 7 blade bargeman wiring harness
9. Rear auxiliary air springs
10. Stainless steel wheel liners with valve extensions
11. Includes a Sony 8.95 inch infotainment radio with SiriusXM, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, color rearview camera monitoring system, Bluetooth hands free calling, Bluetooth music and GPS commands thru Apple Car Play or Android Auto, and 3 year warranty
12. Side video camera monitoring system
So many things come standard in the Minnie Winnie, but this 26T from Lichtsinn RV includes the following factory installed options:
1. HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
2. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
3. SiriusXM satellite radio which includes the rooftop mounted antenna and tuner for controls thru the Infotainment radio
4. Spare tire
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 45 cubic feet of exterior and basement storage
2. 55 gallon fuel capacity
3. 76 lb LP capacity
4. 6 gallon water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. Coleman Mach 15k BTU high efficiency air conditioning system
7. Powered 17 ft awning with LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle, Group 24 batteries
Missing an Option Youre Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from the Winnebago Motorhome Factory in Forest City, Iowa!
Vehicle History Report
- RV ID300415036
- Stock Number72326TA
- SubcategoryClass C
- Mileage16 miles
- Exterior ColorChestnut
- Leveling JacksNo
- Self ContainedNo
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
- Interior ColorAll New Lennon Interior with Medium Grey Ultrafabrics and Driftwood Cabinetry
RV Buyer's Tools
Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500. Get your fast and easy quote today. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info