New 2024 Winnebago Solis Pocket 36B
The GMC MotorHome: A forgotten '70s relic becomes a 21st-century collectible.
Make sure to obtain proper coverage prior to driving your new RV off the dealer lot.
Take advantage now of our VanVenture lowest price on the Solis as well as receive two free Blaupunkt foldable eBikes while supplies last! Now with a full featured bath, 5,120 watt hours of flexible, expandable, lithium technology, and the latest restyled and reengineered RAM ProMaster, the all season Winnebago Solis Pocket 36B is not only the most affordable camper van, but it also features extended season capability and a layout that is inspired by van life custom layouts and DIYers who might otherwise attempt to build out their own van. This camper van is the turn key solution to start enjoying van life right away.
Unveiling a new partnership with EcoFlow Power Systems, the Pocket 36B includes a compact and flexible power station that is an all in one power hub that eliminates the need for 5 different power management components to optimize energy performance, save space, reduce weight, and significantly simplify user operation. Located under the forward facing rear bench it includes a 5,120 wh 48V lithium ion battery system to power all of the Pockets electrical needs, including the AC!
Featuring a RAM ProMaster chassis with a high roof and 136 inch wheelbase, the Pocket comes in at just 17 feet 10 inches long, more compact than a full size SUV or half ton truck. It is easy to maneuver and park due to its compact size, yet it has significant ground clearance. Its compact design navigates urban areas but stays true to the Solis surf to slope design!
The Solis Pocket features a versatile living area that is customizable, whether you are looking to work from the road or for a comfortable place to lounge after a day of adventuring. The dinette, with capacity for 4, transitions into a full 53x75 bed or sofa!
The Pocket earned the Truma Gold Standard, unachieved by competitors. Truma, a leading supplier in the RV heating and cooling category, independently tested the Pocket and rated it with their Gold Standard for cold weather operation. Also, the removable LP bottle in the Pocket can be exchanged with readily available LP found at supermarkets and home improvement stores across the country.
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
Although fully featured the new Solis Pocket 36B includes the following factory installed options:
1. EcoFlow lithium power system
2. Luno cab bed, designed to increase sleeping capacity to 3
3. Your choice of exterior premium full body paint, Ceramic Grey, Bright White or Deep Cherry Red
1. Unveiling a new partnership with EcoFlow Power Systems, the Pocket 36B includes a compact and flexible feature that is an all in one power hub that eliminates the need for 5 different power management components to optimize energy performance, save space, reduce weight, and significantly simplify user operation. Located under the forward facing rear bench it includes a 5,120 wh 48V lithium ion battery system to power all of the Pockets electrical needs, including the AC!
a. 48V lithium ion batteries provide a safe, light and energy efficient power solution, giving users the ability to operate the air conditioner under full duty up to five hours
b. Pure sine wave inverter converts battery DC power to 110 AC power for use with appliances at 3600W output, 7200W surge
c. Shore power converter converts 110 shore power to 48V DC to charge the lithium battery
d. Battery energy converter converts 48V DC energy from the lithium house battery to 12V energy for RV needs like appliances, water pump, water heater, lighting
e. Solar energy converter converts energy from the solar panel to charge the lithium battery
f. Alternator energy optimizer boosts the energy generated by the engine to the required level to charge the lithium house battery
g. Easy to control through single control screen or mobile app EcoFlow connect unit through Bluetooth
h. Packaging in a nimble lightweight power hub
i. Recharges from driving, solar or plugging in
a. Solar, 190W, expandable
b. 1000W alternator charging capability
c. 3000W shore power charging capability
All weather heating and cooling features:
1. All season RVing with all water lines fully enclosed inside the van
2. Honeycomb composite flooring provides an additional thermal break
3. TrumaCombi Eco features silent operation and intelligent fan control, providing coach heat and on demand hot water
4. Coleman Mach 13,500 BTU quiet high efficiency AC
5. Side and rear screen
6. MaxxAir premium vent system
Interior living features:
1. Modular living area that transforms from a dinette with 2 three point safety belts, to a sofa with table, daybed with table, single sleeping bed, full bed or Settee love seat
2. Smart storage solutions support remote working with bottom hinged storage compartments for laptop and tablet storage, file storage, USB and 12V powerpoints, along with additional storage pockets
3. Roof wiring port for connectivity with WiFi and cellular boosters
4. Zippered window coverings for complete privacy blackout and additional thermal break
1. Fresh water sight glass monitoring system
2. Water center control panel includes all control valves, connection points and exterior wash station, located inside right rear door
3. 20 lb removable and refillable LP capacity
4. On demand water pump
Kitchen and bath features:
1. Dual burner range top with glass cooktop cover
2. Stainless steel sink
3. Compressor driven refrigerator freezer, 12V, 3.1 cu ft
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europes most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L RAM ProMaster gas V6, estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway
2. 280 hp
3. 260 lb ft of torque or power
4. 9 speed automatic TorqueFlight transmission with grade braking
5. Electric power steering with a 36.3 turning diameter
6. Electronic park brake
7. Forward Collision Warning Plus
8. Blind spot monitoring with Cross Path detection
9. Digital rearview mirror
10. Multi collision and post collision braking
11. 7 in infotainment with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay
12. 3.5 in color digital info cluster
13. Push button start
14. Leather wrapped steering
15. Power folding and heated mirrors
16. Front cab seats that swivel to become additional lounge chairs
17. Aluminum running board with nonskid tread and bicycle and pet secure attachments
18. Front and cab window privacy panels
19. Subject to constraint by RAM, front chrome or blackout grill. Steel wheels, silver or black depending upon availability
For more info on the Winnebago Solis Pocket call Lichtsinn RV at 641-585-3213 and speak with one of our Winnebago Factory Trained Sales Consultants!
Vehicle History Report
- RV ID300477672
- Stock Number724P36B
- SubcategoryClass B
- Mileage22 miles
- Exterior ColorCeramic Gray, Bright White, or Deep Cherry
- Leveling JacksNo
- Self ContainedNo
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
- Interior ColorNomad Ultrafabrics with Weathered Teak Cabinetry
RV Buyer's Tools
Our RV, camper and travel trailer loans start as low as $7,500. Get your fast and easy quote today. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info